Monday, August 11, 2014

The Journey Home

 
My group of missionaries headed home with President and Sister Stoker

The trip home was exciting. I spent 9 1/2 hours on 3 flights and in 4 different airports. I've decided that all airports are pretty much the same. 


When  I was in the airport in Charlotte, NC and I had a 2 hour layover and I passed a Jamba Juice. I thought, "Hey, Jamba Juice! Yes, please." After the sweet man who took my order and referred to me as "Ms. Sister Davis" recommended a smoothie to me, he kindly congratulated me on going home and I got my smoothie and left.

I was walking and didn't realize that my smoothie was dripping until I looked down.

Razzmatazz, meet white shirt.

Yeah. It was embarrassing. Luckily for me, though, I had an undershirt that was appropriate to wear, but the smoothie bled to that layer, too.

Then I realized that due to pure exhaustion that morning, I put my shirt on backwards. Yep. After fixing that I no longer had a stain on the front of my shirt. Talk about a tender mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment